Function Room Hire
The Liss Royal British Legion Club has a large recently refurbished (September 2018) function room available for hire to either members or friends of members. Any other hire must be approved by the Legion Committee and may necessitate additional conditions.
(Please see below for the standard conditions of hire)
The room features the following facilities:
- Fully Serviced Bar
- DJ Disco booth & Lights
- Seating & Tables
- Spacious Dance Floor
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen for food preparation (does not include cooker or appliances)
- Dedicated WC’s
The hire of the function Room can be hired at £15 per hour for non members.
If you would like to hire the hall please download the hire form below and return to either the club or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Function Room Hire Application Form
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE
2. An deposit of £200 (cash or bank transfer paid on application) is required to prevent anti-social behaviour or cover damage/breakages caused. This will be refunded after the event subject to committee approval and if the Club has been left in a satisfactory condition.
3. Bar staff will be provided within the above hire. The number of bar staff on duty is dependent upon the number of people attending the function and this is to be agrees with the Club Committee in advance. Please provide your best estimate in order to minimise delays at the bar.
4. Parties for persons aged under 25 are not generally permitted. Certain exceptions (e.g. family occasions) may be allowed subject to special approval by the Club Committee. Parties for younger children are also subject to Committee approval.
5. It is the responsibility of the hirer to provide a guest list to the Club in advance of the event. This must include both first and surnames. This is required from both a security and fire safety perspective.
6. Entertainment can be booked either personally or through the Club. However, all entertainers are required to have their own insurance.
7. Small children must be kept under adult supervision at all times. If this is not respected, then parents and their children may be asked to leave the premises.
8. Should catering be required, recommendations can be provided.
9. The Club's kitchen facilities can be used for preparation (this does not include appliances or the cooker), however must be left clean and tidy post the event.
10. The playing of pool or snooker is not generally permitted during parties or other functions.
11. We do not allow the use of Sellotape, pins, blu-tack, white-tack or glue for decorations. However, we do encourage table decorations, balloons and items that can be easily tied in a suitable position.
12. Please remember that the 'Club' operates a strict no-smoking policy (includes E-Cigarettes & Vaping). If you wish to smoke, please do so outside the building.
13. The hirer is responsible for the removal of all party-related materials at the end of the event.
14. When leaving the premises, please respect the neighbourhood and depart as quietly as possible.